Friday, June 8, 2012

The Last Diet

So I caved and finally joined twitter, I know I honestly couldn't believe it either.  Now that I'm officially tweeting, I've found yet another thing to do on the train into work.  This morning, Andrew Zimmern, shared a fantastic article on the food industry in America.  It was enlightening, to say the least.  


Mark Hyman, M.D. wrote the article, The Last Diet You Will Ever Need and I must say it has made me want to continue to eat healthy, fresh, local, seasonal and non-processed foods all day every day.  It also makes me feel sick that on our way home from Boston this weekend, KFitz and I ate McDonalds.  In general, we've tried to eat healthy, buying only fresh veggies and lean meat but reading this article even the fresh veggies are being processed and not produced fresh from a local farm.  Either way, I think everyone should read this article and live by it!!! 

CLICK HERE TO READ

No comments:

Post a Comment