Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ending the Debate: Ketchup on Eggs?

Do you put ketchup on your eggs? 

I personally think it's sacreligious, just like dipping pizza in ranch dressing.

Maybe it's because I'm not the biggest fan of ketchup to begin with but in my world ketchup belongs on two things: a hot dog and if necessary a cheese burger. Ok ok, dipping french fries in the stuff is also acceptable......

The thought of having a bacon egg and cheese on a roll with ketchup seriously grosses me out.  I honestly can't even take a bite out of someone else's egg sandwich if there's ketchup on it, no matter how bad I want those eggs.  I know I'm not alone in feeling this way, (Thanks to a 45 min long debate in Fire Island) So I'm here to finally end this dispute...Take this poll, share this poll and let's get to the bottom of this!!!




From now until tomorrow you will be able to fill out this poll.  I will be reporting the final results regardless if I agree with how this ends.  Thanks for participating!!!

1 comment:

  1. well I think you know my feelings on the topic. I am not a hater of ketchup or america, but I have never in the past nor I will in the future put ketchup on my eggs. Pepper on the other hand, can't have enough!

    ReplyDelete