Friday, July 15, 2011

TGIF

Woohoo!  It's finally Friday!  Lots of big things planned for this weekend; showing my apartment (looking for a new roommate), cooking Ahi Tuna steaks for dinner and making an Asian inspired pasta salad tonight.  The pasta salad is for my Aunt Barbara's annual Summer BBQ on Saturday.  She has a big pool, slide and diving board, so it should be lots of fun to hang with the family, drink a little and eat great food.  Then on Sunday I have my little cousin Lauren's graduation party, she just graduated HS.

Now off to a work lunch at a lovely East Village beer garden called Loreley.  Apparently they have some pretty sweet soft pretzels.  I'll keep you posted.....

Till then a few more pics I took last week....


Candy 

Garden in Kevin's backyard (I love the table and chairs)

Grandma and Steven



No comments:

Post a Comment