Monday, September 5, 2011

Food Photograhy

So I have a confession, I LOVE TAKING PICTURES OF MY FOOD.  You can call me weird, that's fine, but I know I'm not the only one who loves it.  I mean there's entire website dedicated to food pics, SEE !!!  
I'll even go as far as snapping shots of other peoples food, it's gotta come from my passion for anything food related.  I decided I wanted to share with the world all the wonderful images I had on my iPhone of the things I ate and things people at the same table as me ate. (obviously, I'm not taking pics of strangers food -well let's be honest, I might do that).  Here ya go, BON APPETIT!

Spaghetti Alfredo from Morandi in NYC


Seared Tuna over potato pancake with a mango slaw from Cafe Barcel in Nyack, NY

Artichoke and margarita slices from the one and only ARTICHOKE PIZZA in NYC 

BBQ Brisket Eggs Benedict with warm spicy queso cornbread, chipotle hollandaise with home fries from MexiQ in Astoria, NY

Amazingly delicious cajun Chicken Pasta with random veggies - Homemade from Kevin (the love of my life) - he might be a better cook than me.....

Chopped cherry tomatoes

Chicken parmigiana from Trattoria del Arte in NYC

Hanger steak with chopped herbs and french fries from Cafe Barcel in Nyack, NY

Animal style In-N-Out burger in SF - enough said.

Kobe Beef meatball topped with freshly whipped ricotta from Lavo in NYC - BEST MEATBALL I'VE EVER HAD.  Guess it doesn't hurt that it's made with top notch meat.

Homemade braised short beef pasta sauce with meatballs, mini rigatoni with feshly shredded cheese,  ricotta and garlic bread.  YES I MADE THIS!!!

Pasta tasting at Perbacco in SF - TAJARIN HANDCUT TAGLIATELLE / 5 HOUR PORK SUGO / PORCINI MUSHROOMS, PAPPARDELLE WIDE PASTA RIBBONS / SLOW COOKED SHORT RIB RAGU / ROASTED CIPOLLINE / GRATED HORSERADISH, and RABATÒN HERB AND SPINACH RICOTTA GNOCCHI / GORGONZOLA FONDUTA / TOASTED WALNUTS

Prime beef short rib stroganoff with pappardelle from Del Frisco's Grille in NYC

Pork Buns from Momofuku Ssam Bar in NYC - WARNING: may cause foodgasim 

Rib eye steak with pineapple hash and mashed potatoes from Cafe Barcel in Nyack, NY

Brick oven salmon oreganato with seasonal veggies from Lavo, NYC 

Homemade chicken salad with peppers and carrots topped with grilled zucchini, mixed greens, red cabbage and avocado on whole wheat ciabatta bread

Chargrilled Burger with Roquefort Cheese & Shoestring from The Spotted Pig, NYC







No comments:

Post a Comment