Thursday, June 14, 2012

Three Course Lunch: The Dutch



As usual I get the majority of my FOODIE related news from my favorite website Eater NY.  According this article; The Dutch has started to offer a $28- three course lunch menu.


For an app, main and dessert, that's a pretty awesome deal.  Don't get me wrong, white gazpacho and orecchiette with bacon and peas sounds fantastic as lunch options but I personally might splurge and order off the regular menu. Going to The Dutch and passing up, American Burrata or the Green Label Burger just doesn't seem right.  I haven't had the luxury of actually eating here, (I  know I'm embarrassed to admit that) so I can't really speak to the menu but it's on the many places mapped out on our NYC FOOD MAP.

When talking about the culinary genius Andrew Carmellini's restaurants it's hard not to mention Locanda Verde.  This is literally my #1 place to eat right now, I've heard nothing but the best reviews.  The plan is to have my birthday dinner here; fingers crossed they have a table to fit us!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment