Monday, July 2, 2012

Spring Pics: A Little Late

Almost a year ago, I got my Canon Rebel as a birthday present.  It was one of the best presents I've ever been given.  Until I opened it, I wasn't even aware how much I wanted one.  It's amazing that someone knew me so well that he could buy me a birthday present I really wanted without me even saying a word about it. That to me is true love.  

What's even better is the reaction I get from Kev when I take my camera out for the day to capture wonderful pictures.  He gets just as excited watching me as I do playing with the camera.

Here are some of those pictures from a beautiful spring day in the city.

Book sale outside Washington Square Park

A band

This little boy reminds me of a child from somewhere in Europe

Couple bike ride

Pepsi Ad?

The man behind the greatest gift


Nap-Time


No comments:

Post a Comment